Thursday, March 25, 2010

Too Many Blogs, Not Enough Time

I love having time with friends for just hanging out and sharing crafting ideas. Last night my friend Allison and I got a chance to catch up (at her house - which I love) and she of course shared some new blogs I need to be reading. Of course, I have forgotten them and will now have to beg her to send them to me to add to my blog list. We spent the night talking about family, babies, homes, projects, photography, and more. Wish I had more time like this and less time for work.

My friend Ashley (who is "sew" crafty) shared some sewing ideas (even for boys) with me last weekend at our baby shower in Wichita but also sent me a new blog (The Pleated Poppy - http://www.lindseycheney.blogspot.com/) to check out and a new site to order fabric from (Hawthorne Threads - http://hawthornethreads.com/home)....just what I need; I LOVE FABRIC....just wish I had time to work on all the projects I see.

As of now, the baby's room is still a work in progress. When I get about 3 hours to finish up a couple of wall art projects I will be happier with the end product. Oh yeah, Michael has to paint the bed still and then it will be done.....or at least done for now. Pictures to come soon.

No comments: