Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm Still Running if Not Blogging

I am still here and am still running but....haven't been too inspired to blog. I have been considerably busier dealing with Greyson stuff (new LM growth, nerve damage, surgery in OH) and a new training group and Cognitive Coaching training at work.

Finally, things are maybe settling down a bit with G and with work (or at least will by December) so maybe I will get back on track with "The Journey to 26.2".

Some races/runs in my future....
Tulsa 5K (1st official 5K for my little sister, Callie) & 1/2 Marathon 11/19 & 20/11
Carthage Run Through The Lights & Cookies/Hot Chocolate (CRC event???) 12/?/11
Eric's Run 5K 1/?/12
Run with the Wind 25K 2/25/12 (I think)
and ....wait for it.....not sure if I want to put this in writing....Brew-to-Brew solo 44 Miler 4/1/12 (and that is no April Fool's joke).

Feeling a little crazy :)

Run on!
Brooke

No comments: