Wednesday, December 12, 2012

P365+1: Days 306-320 (November: A Thankful Month)

320 - 11/15/12: Thankful for the helpful hospital accounts person that explained the insurance problem we are having and told me I can call her anytime I need help with billing and insurance.

319 - 11/14/12: Thankful for the wonderful teachers I get to work with who believe not only in teaching kids to be life long learners but more importantly believing that all kids can learn.

318 - 11/13/12: Thankful for time just for me and my G to explore. He noticed everything on our hike today...leaves, rocks, water, trees, roots, grass, hedge balls, etc and he told me about them all.

317 - 11/12/12: Thankful for my work friends that help me be the best facilitator I can be. They share openly and listen when I need an ear. They are the best work family anyone could ever ask for.

316 - 11/11/12: Thankful for all of the support I get that helps me reach my personal goals. For my husband that gives me the time to train and to my sister who puts in the miles and paces me encouraging me the entire way. Another PR owed to Tra! Finally finished my shadow of today.

315 - 11/10/12:Thankful for all of the loving Grandparents this little boy has. Ice cream with Grandma Di. Sharing Strawberry and Keylime.

314 - 11/9/12: Thankful for the unseasonable November weather allowing me time outside at the park and time with Greyson and Michael. The perfect break from work!

313 - 11/8/12: Thankful this silly monkey will sit still at the doctor but more thankful for the thumbs up follow-up.

312 - 11/7/12: Thankful for my Mom who encouraged me to learn to cook and made me take Cooking 1&2 in High School. Made my first batch of pasta noodles tonight.

311 - 11/6/12: Thankful I live in a country where I have the right to vote and have my voice heard.

310 - 11/5/12: Thankful that someone told me about cheaper medical supplies at the farm and home store. Glad to save some $'s everywhere we can.

309 - 11/4/12: Thankful for our two cars that get us safely where we need to go but even more for my hubby that takes care of them. Today=4 hours of detailing.

308 - 11/3/12: Thankful for this awesome Gramps who lets this boy enjoy everything at the farm including gather the eggs even though he has broken some.

307 - 11/2/12: Thankful this boy has such a wonderful daddy. I knew he would be - never a doubt.

306 - 11/1/12: Thankful for this sweet boy! Need I say more?

No comments: