Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I am not a professional...

Funny thing happened the other day on the way home from a run; my neighbor stopped me and asked me to give advice to her roommate who is training for the OKC Marathon 15 weeks away. It is hysterical that I can pass along advice that others have given me and even offer to be a support person for her. We will see what she does..she didn't seem so excited about it, but I don't blame her. The person that she has been taking advice from is having her run 7 days a week and she swims. Guess she would be in shape but....AHHHHH, talk about overkill. I would be exhausted.

As for my running....back to the treadmill this week; early mornings in the dark aren't fun and today we have a little ice, snow, and wind. Ran 4 outside (73 degrees) on Monday and 5 on the treadmill today.

New tool, maybe not so cool: In sharing my new found use for Google Calendar with a friend...I noticed that when I wasn't logged into my Google account that none of the dates showed up. So we would need to all share our calendars to be able to view them on a blog or webpage.

No comments: