Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Forgot to announce....

This just in....well 4 weeks ago just in. The next marathon on my calendar is officially the 9th Annual Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon on April 26 which is 81 days, 9 hours, 7 minutes, and 45 seconds from now. I am 4 weeks in and my long runs are already up to 15 miles as of last Saturday. My legs are feeling pretty good but I am very happy this week is our first off week. The weather has been holding pretty well and we have only had to do one 13 mile long run on the treadmill. My hope it that it was the last.

My biggest apologize again; I have not been keeping up with my running blogging and really need to make it a bit more of a priority so it starts today...I promise to blog about running and my Journey to 26.2 at least once a week.

No comments: