Friday, November 19, 2010

Photo Opps - Birthdays To Come

Now that Michael and I are raising a youngin' it's probably time we started thinking about how we are going to document his life. There are many photo opps' that I miss but thanks to Willette Designs blog I will know all the great shots to get at upcoming Birthday parties from the Birthday Party Photographer post where she gives a "must have" shot list for each B-day to come. From a the obvious picture of Greyson blowing out the cake to close ups of gift tags with names on it I will surely get some pictures to share and scrap.
Sure glad I didn't miss this pic. One thing we have figured out is that we need a new camera. The point and shoot one we have now doesn't seem to want to focus when we need it to and seems to need a flash for everything. Don't think it will fix all my photography issues but it has to be a start. Feel like I have heard myself say that before and haven't fixed the issue yet :)

No comments: