Saturday, September 10, 2011

My New Best Friend

For about the last year I have been pinning lovely craft ideas (and so much more) to my Pinterest  boards; many of which referenced using Mod Podge. How I made it this long in my life without using this AWESOME product I will never know???

I bought some a few weeks ago and today decided to give it a try. Now I can say that I am IN LOVE! The crafting stars aligned...I found an idea for homemade toddler "toys" (on Pinterest of course) and had an empty Pringles can and some scrapbook paper.



I love everything about it (the Mod Podge not the game)...the cool things you can do with it, the how easy it is to use and clean up, and even the smell. I am a bit worried that the paper will eventually peal off the can by am hopeful it will hold together.

For now I'll consider it a success so I think I may try out a couple more ideas and when I use up the whole jar I may even make my own homemade Mod Podge and save some cash.

What kinds of projects have you made with Mod Podge?


No comments: