Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dear Blog,

I must apologize. I am so sorry...It's been awhile since my last post and you probably feel ignored. I know, I know, when I stop blogging I get out of the habit just like how I got out of the habit of exercising when I couldn't run for 6ish weeks.

Well, I feel like I have turned a corner, like I am almost back. I'm not back at the level I was at when I hurt myself back in January but at least back to some sort of normal. It took what felt like EONS to finally get my running groove back a quarter mile at a time and now it's time to get my blogging groove back as well.

I hope you can forgive me. I promise to start paying more attention to you.

Run On!
Brooke

1 comment:

allison said...

You're a nut! I'm glad you are getting your running and blogging groove back!