Sunday, April 21, 2013

What's on Your...

Ali Edwards (one of my favorite bloggers on my blog roll) shared her “what’s on your…” list today that I thought would be fun to do.

Here’s what’s on my…

VANITY | I recently bought a jewelry tree and wonderful ceramic egg holder (Anthropologies) that are helping me to remember my jewelry and display it in a beautiful way.

PERENNIAL TO DO LIST | hang pictures... Our friend Allison took some spectacular shots of us that I framed but for some reason they have failed to make it onto the walls. It has been months.

REFRIGERATOR SHELVES | Greek yogurt, leftover pizza, International Delights Iced Coffee, farm fresh eggs from Dad and Beck

ITINERARY | Work trip to Springfield, MO and then to Columbia, MO...sounds like too much work to me guess I will sprinkle in some yard work in between.

FANTASY ITINERARY | anywhere with no Internet or phone service. I would love to just checkout for a week. It could be in the mountains or at a beach...I really don't care at this point.

PLAYLIST | I am sooooo bad at listening to music. I intentionally put the Boise speaker in the kitchen thinking it would get me to play more music but that hasn't panned out as planned. We did get a new vehicle last weekend that came with Sirius Radio and the Pearl Jam station is the one I tend to pull up most.

NIGHTSTAND | My iPad mini (which is supposedly not good to look at before bed-interrupts sleep cycle), a Runners World (that I haven't read one bit of), and always a glass of water. There should be a book there, but that has fallen off my radar in the last year.

WORKOUT PLAN | Run but not as much as I have been...recovering from 44 miler is slow and necessary.

IPHONE | yes, the 5, and I can say the battery life stinks

TOP 5 LIST | hanging out with my boys, running, finding/making the perfect guacamole, our new Jeep, the rumor that Friends is coming back for a reunion season

BUCKET LIST | Travel and adventure with Greyson and Michael, family, and friends including National Parks, camping, Fiji, Italy, Greece, Alaska

MIND | why does it take so long to recover from a race, I need to finish planning my next training session since it will be my formal evaluation, and how will I plan Greyson's BDay party in two weeks

BLOGROLL | Ali Edwards, Under the Sycamore, The House of Smiths, The Pioneer Woman, and so many more.

WALLS OF YOUR FAVORITE ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE | Collonade Gray in the kitchen.

LIQUOR SHELF | a bunch of stuff we never drink. Margaritas are my favorite but not to often.

LAST CREDIT CARD STATEMENT | Michael is responsible for that but I think the last of the kitchen restyle might have been on it.

SCREENSAVER | Computer never goes untouched long enough for screen saver to come on.

TV EVERY NIGHT | Friends before bed... 1 or 2 episodes.

 

No comments: