Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Own Vintage Pearl

No new hobby updates but I did finally get my own necklace from The Vintage Pearl which I absolutely LOVE. Thanks so much to my wonderful friends who gave me a gift certificate at one of the baby showers for Greyson - I am going to have to remember that for the next friend celebrating.

As soon as we got home from the hospitals in KC I spend a day or two picking out exactly what I wanted, ordered it, and got it just 3 weeks later. The hardest part was deciding which necklace to get and what to personalize it with. I decided to go with The Circle of Love necklace and stamped it with "Greyson Shane Higgins - May 7, 2010".

I love it and wear it almost every day. It is also a favorite of Greyson's I think since he is pulling on it so often ;)

No comments: