Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Too Many Titles

Today as I attempted to begin my newest update to The Journey to 26.2 blog I got stuck on the title realizing that there are just too many things to write about. Don't really think an entire post is necessary. Check out these titles and you be the judge.....

Back On The Road: or so I thought
Running With Baby: The First Installment
3 Runs 1 mile Jogs = Sideline
Never Had Knee Pain Before Pregnancy
Exhaustion Claims Another Runner
Thinking the CRC Might Kick Me Out
I AM A RUNNER: I just don't look like one now
Missing the Road and My Friends :'(
Not Even Getting The Chance to Enjoy the Journey
And I Think I Am Running an Adventure Race and 1/2 Marathon in the Fall?
"Well a C-Section is Really an 8 Week Recovery" says the Dr.

..... Discouraged, Frustrated, Annoyed, Sad, Lonely, Mad, Tired!!!

Run On! (still without me)
Brooke

No comments: