Friday, October 1, 2010

Be Prepared

Yes, I was a Girl Scout and I do know how to "Be Prepared". The weather sheild for Greyson's running stroller is on the way. FYI Wish we could have found it in yellow like below but no dice....went with gray, the only color Target had.

With Mother Nature dropping these 40-50 degree mornings on us, it's like she is testing my motherly judgment.....take the little guy or bow out and stay home with him. He loves being outside so how can I bow out just because of a little drop in the temp? Maybe this will help me stay on the road longer when there's no one to watch him and I need to log some miles. Planning for a spring marathon so there will be some cold runs coming soon for sure.

Run On!
Brooke

1 comment:

Chanti said...

Very cool - that will be a great addition. I'm sure he'll love coming along for runs this fall/winter! :-)