Monday, October 4, 2010

Brrrr

I don't like the cold...I don't like to have to wear pants (or even 3/4 pants)...hats, gloves, buff, etc. all make a run less comfortable....I overdress all the time....I hate not getting to wear a tank and shorts....cold weather means less morning runs which then takes up too much of my evenings....G won't get to come on runs when it gets too cold....Did I say I don't like cold???

Damn you Mother Nature and Old Man Winter!!!!!

On a good note - looks like it might be pretty nice for the Mother Road 1/2 this weekend.

Run On!!!
Brooke

1 comment:

Chanti said...

Yeah, I'm not ready for cold yet. We need a gradual move from tanks and shorts to shorts and t-shirts, to shorts and ls t-shirts, then maybe break out capris and eventually full blown tights and buffs! :-)

I had to break out gloves and scarf for my commute this morning - brrr!