Sunday, October 24, 2010

Brooke In Layers

Don't know why I do this...you can just pretend to read this and move on to the next post ;-) Idea from my friend at "If I Can't Convince You - I'll At Least Confuse You" blog. Thx Emz

In layers.

LAYER ONE:
– Name: Brooke
– Birth month: September
– Birthplace: KS
– Eye Color: Hazel (brown/green)
– Hair Color: Brown [light brown]
– Height: 5′1″
– Righty or Lefty: Righty but Goofy (footed that is)
– Zodiac Sign: Virgo



LAYER TWO:
– Your heritage: Scottish/English
- The shoes you've worn [so far] today: Asics Nimbus
– Your weakness: cookie dough (oh who am I kidding...all sweets)
– Your fears: Being alone
– Your perfect pizza: Gusano's Chicago Style
– Goal you’d like to achieve on a physical level: Ultra-Marathon Woman

LAYER THREE:

– Your most overused text talk: OMG
– Your first waking thoughts: "wonder if I can get a nap in today?"
– Your best physical feature: small wrists
– Your most missed memory: lounging at the lake

LAYER FOUR:

– Pepsi or Coke: water
– McDonald’s or Burger King: yuck; neither
– Single or group dates: Yikes, If I have to pick one . . . Single
– Adidas or Nike: Adidas first my first days of running
– Chocolate or vanilla: both

LAYER FIVE:

– Smoke: No - quite a long time ago
– Cuss: not as much as I used to
– Sing: loud and clear to Greyson...and he LOVES it!
– Take a shower everyday: most of the time
– Do you think you’ve been in love: for many years now
– Liked high school: don't miss it but had fun
–Want to get married: AM
–Believe in yourself: depends, but more than I did 10 years ago
– Get motion sickness: didn't used to  :( YUCK
– Think you’re attractive: pretty average
– Think you’re a health freak: well I must run but I sure don't eat well enough
– Get along with your parent(s): yep
– Like thunderstorms: Love them except when accompanied by wind.
– Play an instrument: do Rock Band drums count???

LAYER SIX:In the past month

– Smoked: No
– Done a drug: No
– Ran a marathon:  a half ;-)
– Gone on a date: Yes
– Run a crazy man / horse 50 miler?: ????
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: No-never.
– Eaten sushi: yes
– Been on stage: no
– Made homemade cookies: yes

LAYER SEVEN

– How do you want to die: In my sleep or while running(stole this from Emz)
– Where you want to go to college: went to Pittsburg State University
–What do you want to be when you grow up: not grown up
– What country would you most like to visit: Australia

LAYER EIGHT:

– Number of piercings: 3 - ears and belly buton
– Number of tattoos: 0 - can't decide on one that I would want for the rest of my life
– Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: ???
– Number of scars on my body: 2 (appendectomy and c-section)
– Number of things in my past that I regret: a handful
– Number of people I could trust with my life: 6 that I would be on

Congrats on finishing that....;) learn anything?

No comments: