Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February Randomness

Sometimes I get all of the pics from the month together and there are a few random shots that I have to share.
  • This would be Greyson's first picture (meaning first picture he took on his own). He was playing in the bedroom while I was getting ready for work in the bathroom. He found my phone, unlocked it, opened a few different apps including calling Aunt Tralaine a couple of times, and then he opened up the camera App and took this picture...
  • He LOVES playing hide-and-seek a lot these days. This is him hiding in the clean laundry.
  • And the tents don't ever seem to get old. Here is one of the newest tricks Michael and Greyson came up with. Wish I could say I can do the same but it didn't really work out like that.
  • Finally we took some video highlighting some of Greyson's newest "tricks"....saying "Go!" and giving fist bumps.

No comments: