Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Injury SUCKS

....I am injured and haven't been able to run for almost 3 weeks. Figured out what it is (tendon attached to hamstring and calf bone) and am getting some PT for it but think it has canned my hopes to run OKC in a few weeks. I may make it for the half but if I was a betting person I would say not for the full.

Why couldn't this happen in the first few weeks of training? Why do I get to week 12 and then have problems? Why me?

It kills me that I don't really know what I did to cause the injury but guess it really doesn't matter. The funniest thing is that my dad and grandma are wondering if I am going to smarten up and just quite this running thing....like it is a phase I am going through (something like puberty).

Well, you'll hear it first if things get better. Hoping for the best. Keep your fingers crossed for me and....... Run On! - Brooke

No comments: