Sunday, April 12, 2009

What Do You Do When You Can't Run?

It is as simple as that....what do non-runners do? Geez, I am going on 4 weeks with only 3 runs and am going absolutely CRAZY. I feel like a lazy, fat, slob and have filled my minutes with sleeping late, watching TV, playing Rock Band, eating and FaceBooking. Wow, what a waste of time and training thrown down the tube.

So this week is going to have to change. Need to work of some energy and calories. Must go to the Y at least and lift some weights. I have to get back into some sort of routine. Robert says that maybe I can even try running Friday a couple of miles.

Now I know the OKC Marathon is out but there is still a chance that I can maybe run the Half. Either way we will still go and support all of our friends that are running. Little conflicted though.... OGAR in 5 weeks and I still haven't gotten on my bike. If I try the half and hurt myself then the adventure race is for sure out but if I don't get on my bike soon and run my body is not going to be ready and I am really going to hold back my team. What to do? What to do?

Run on....guess without me:'( - Brooke

No comments: