Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mobile Woes

So I got this lovely (being sarcastic) update email from my new buddy at Etsy yesterday :( saying that she has to go back to work unexpectedly and won't be able to make my Mobile. She has even refunded my money already so I guess there is no changing her mind.

It seems I must take matters into my own hands....I just may have to make one myself. Today in a mad search I found a mobile base (made to hold photos) on Amazon.com and I emailed my Etsy friend asking if she might share her monkey template (but haven't heard back). Looked at some other fun mobiles and think I have convinced myself to take matters into my own hands and give it a try. I guess a benefit of doing it myself will allow it to be totally customized for the room and my taste.

Updates on mobile progress to come.

No comments: