Monday, April 26, 2010

Last Projects Done!!!

It's official....I am finished working on this baby's room. There are still some things it needs like some shelves for trinkets but I am done with the projects. Shelves will have to come later. The room is really going to be a work in progress as he grows up and things need to be moved in and out so maybe the shelves might come then. I probably couldn't get Michael to put one more thing up anyway. So here are the final projects and pictures....

Animal Mobile (thought I had one purchased but lady canceled on making it so I made one myself - not really what I wanted but it will work for now)




Paper Cranes (originally made to hang of the mobile but wouldn't hang correctly so now they are attached to the big picture window over the changing table)

No comments: