Friday, April 30, 2010

Photoshop & Scrapbooking Fun


The other night my friend, from MomBE's Place, came over to share the "belly pictures" she had taken of Michael and I so that we could mess with them a bit in Photoshop. We learned so much just blindly walking through it (just imagine if we found a Photoshop class). Here are a couple she processed - isn't she talented. If you are interested in booking her for your own pics you can leave a message for her at her blog or tell me and I can get you in contact. I soooo can't wait for her to take some pictures of our little one when he gets here.

But here is what I then came up with after she left....you know I am into this digital scrapbooking so this is my newest 12X12 layout.


1 comment:

MomBE said...

Thanks Brooke! I think we are a pretty good team!