Monday, April 5, 2010

Found a Mobile


Finally, I found a mobile that I LOVE....I know, most of the advice said to get one that moved and played music but I just couldn't find one that I thought was cute and went with the baby's room.

Last night I swear I spent forever looking through handmade mobiles on Etsy.com (place to buy and sell things handmade) and found one with monkeys that both Michael and I liked. It is going to hang perfectly from the ceiling above the bed and is soooo cute.

The coolest thing is that the seller will customize it to match the colors in the room. I ordered it this morning (sent her a link to my blog for pictures) and heard back from her within 5 minutes. She was so nice and assured me that she will start working on it soon and will have it to me before the due date. Now, if we can just tell this baby to wait ;-)


No comments: