Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Baby Book Finally Finished

I have been working on Greyson's 1st Year "baby book" for quite some time and finally finished it. YIPEEEEE! I created the pages using Photoshop and two digital scrapbooking template sets; one from Ali Edwards and the other from Biograffiti. Looking back, I wish I had done many things differently (espeically now that I have seen the baby book that Ali Edwards created) but IT'S DONE and now I can move on to new projects.


I plan to order it as a 12x12 hardcover book from Shutterfly (once they run a special or I get a coupon).  They are running a great special now and my friend Allison shared a coupon but both are for 8x8 books and I don't think the pages with the smallest images will look great printed that small.

I also added it to my new Shutterfly family website, Enjoying The Journey. Their sharing websites is a new feature for sharing images and videos that you upload to your Shutterfly account. They recently added this to their website features.

Scrap On!

1 comment:

MomBE said...

WOW....all I can say is WOW!!!!!!