Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Why Wednesday - Rain

WHY does it have to rain on the first planned run with long lost Debbie of the CRC? (remember she broke her leg in Feb.)


We actually texted back and forth last night and scheduled a run, including G, for 7am this morning. Oof course it had to rain. Don't get me wrong....we NEED the rain! our yard is soooo brown....but I am beginning to feel like the lone CRC member and it's not helping my slump.

The good news - the way Chanti is recovering, it may not be that long before she is back on the road with me. I can't wait to go on a run with both of our B.O.B.'s. Their little girl is sooo sweet and officially 8 days old today. Fingers crossed :)

An update on the SLUMP plan - took 3 days off, ran at the Y on the mill this morning and seem to be feeling lots better. Plan to run outside tomorrow and Friday {and maybe Sat.} before we head out for a canoe trip.

Run On!
Brooke

No comments: