Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm Ready

Yesterday was my last long run before the Mother Road 1/2 Marathon and I can say, "I am ready." I may not set any records but I will run and have fun and finish. Next thing on the running "to-do" list....figure out what spring marathon and adventure race.

The best part of yesterdays 13 miler was having Greyson join me for a little over 7 of it. He seems to really like the stroller; he just hung out, took in the sites, chatted with me a bit, and even napped a little. Since it was a bit cooler (56 degrees) he even got to wear his new hat and gloves but I did figure out we are going to have to get the weather shield a bit sooner than I thought. I really think he could have gone the whole 13 miles without a problem but didn't want to push it.

Run On!
Brooke

1 comment:

Chanti said...

Glad you got that run done - sorry I wasn't there to run with you, but looks like you and G had fun.
Love the hat!