Sunday, September 19, 2010

Top 10 Things to do By 40

Photo by KTVee
I love being inspired by other's postings on blogs I follow....especially when it's a blog that a friend pens. My lovely friend (and past eMINTS trainee) Alysia, who is almost ready to give birth to she and her husbands first child, recently posted 40 By 40, a list of things she would like to do all before she turns 40.

Being a list person, I of course, LOVED the idea. Only one problem - lovely Alysia is just in her first year of the 30's and I am coming to the end of the 30's :( With just 2 years before I turn 40 it looks like I might need to refine my list to make it more achievable and reasonable for a short time period and a blend of Alysia's idea and David Letterman's Top 10 list is what it's going to be. So here it is (in no certain order):

Top 10 Things to do By 40
  1. Start at least 5 new "traditions" for Michael, Greyson & I
  2. Take a couples vacation
  3. Update Kitchen - paint cabinets, new counters, etc.
  4. Learn a Wake to Wake 180
  5. Take Greyson camping
  6. Learn to cook with my Crock-Pot
  7. Run an ultra marathon
  8. Have Grandma R teach me to make a blueberry pie
  9. Take at least 1 picture a week
  10. Learn to knit - and make something to wear
So wish me luck but I won't be holding my breath.

No comments: