Thursday, September 23, 2010

Keep Your Head Down & Just Run

"Keep your head down and just run" .... my mantra when I hit a big hill and need to focus on putting one foot in front of the other and not on the HUGE obstacle in front of me. Never did I think that I would need to do THAT running through town in the wee hours before the sun came up today.

As I was on my way home, less than a half a mile away, a light caught my eye and I instinctively looked in it's direction. Before I knew it I was staring straight into the front door of someone's home peering through their full glass storm-door at a figure with a naked leg and arm reaching for the door and before I saw anymore...... I ducked and ran. Someone should really tell that family that when it's dark outside and their lights are on inside, you can see it all and I mean ALL!

Run On!
Brooke

2 comments:

Emz said...

I've noted it and I am VERY sorry.;)

Chanti said...

Oh wow - what a way to start the day!! Glad I missed that! :-)