Saturday, February 5, 2011

Foto Friday - Project 365 days 29-35



A day late but now worries here, one of my New Year's Resolutions this year is to let go of trying to do things perfectly with no mistakes. Having a baby is really teaching me (and Michael) to go with the flow a bit more and I am getting better with that. Also, you will notice that a lot of my pictures are just day to day happenings and aren't so "artsy". I realized that I wasn't going to have the time or opportunity for "great" pictures day after day but that the goal of Project 365 was to improve my photography skills while documenting our lives. Enjoy the pics ;-)


 
29 - 1/29: So happy to be getting out.
Taken with iPhone 4. Edits: My4Hens Fresh Snow action.

30 - 1/30: Greyson found daddy's teeth. 
Taken with Sony Cybershot. Edits: Pioneer Woman Heartland action and Quick Edge Burn

31 - 1/31: Rain drops before the blizzard. 
Taken with Sony Cybershot. Edits Pioneer Woman Define and Sharpen.

32 - 2/1: Snow Gazing (Greyson's 1st blizzard - officially 20 inches)
Taken with Sony Cybershot. Edits - My4Hens Glee action and Pioneer Woman Quick Edge Burn.

33 - 2/2: Tow Zone - don't think they will need to worry about calling the tow truck anytime soon.
Taken with iPhone 4.

34 - 2/3: Little Behind - I am going to have to do something to catch up...maybe lock myself in a room with not computer, camera, phone, etc. 
Taken with Sony Cybershot.

35 - 2/4: A Seat With a View. Greyson's first trip in the regular car seat and for the most part he enjoyed it.
Taken with iPhone 4 - Hipstamatic (lens: Jimmy, film: Ina's 1969, flash: off)


No comments: