Monday, March 7, 2011

Foto Friday - Project 365 days 57-63

57 - 2/26: Starbuck's Paper Cranes. Taken with iPhone 4 Hipstamatic.

58 - 2/27: Sick Little Boy. Taken with Sony Cybershot.

59 - 2/28: 17 Cents Richer - Running Pays (Chanti and I found all these pennies in 1 place). Taken with iPhone 4.

60 - 3/1: Out with the old...router. Taken with iPhone 4.

61 - 3/2: Breakfast=Lunch - I never do this and didn't eat it all but breakfast for lunch was good. Taken with iPhone 4.

62 - 3/3: Balancing Blocks - Greyson likes to have block balanced on his head and then tilts his head to drop them or grabs them. Not loving the "shadows" the flash creates but so many of my pictures are taken at night when we are hanging out...and I am really not sure how to work around it with my point and shoot camera.
Taken with Sony Cybershot.

63 - 3/4: Cousins - I love this picture...the smiles, the angle, the lighting, the color...I love it all and didn't do a thing to it. This is straight out of the camera.
Taken with Sony Cybershot.

No comments: