Friday, March 11, 2011

Foto Friday - Project 365 days 64-70

Another busy week with some traveling involved. Taking a picture a day is challenging enough but then to also post them here on my blog takes even more diligence. I am constantly rethinking how to make this Project 356 more manageable so that I don't let it slip away due to the time it takes to participate.

Starting this week my plan is to worry more about getting my images up and worrying less about recording what I have done to the pictures and what it was taken with. As you can see it was a Hipstamatic week. Enjoy!

64 - 3/5: Tanna

65 - 3/6: Crazy Stuck In the Car - had some fun with frames and overlays.

66 - 3/7: Nachos, my go to easy dinner.

67 - 3/8: Chickens - I have noticed these chickens since I started traveling to Cassville in August and finally stopped to take a picture.

68 - 3/9: Another happy bath time.

69 - 3/10: It's Spring!!!

70 - 3/11: Safety First

No comments: