Friday, April 7, 2006

Only 3???

Just got back from my last run before the marathon and man did it feel great. Ran a little under 3, it seemed silly but did get my legs stretched out. My whole week has taken so long to go by and then this morning I woke up and realized this thing is 2 days away. I have tomorrow traveling and preparing and then bright and early Sunday morning I will take off on the longest run I have ever done. Our adventure races have been longer (11 hours) but at least you get stops during transitions to catch your breath. This is going to be constant. I am getting concerned about the weather, it seems that the morning temp is going to be below 40 and I am such a big wimp when it comes to cold. Clothing choice is going to be important so I will pack it all and decide that morning. Don't want to sweat and then get cold.......Brrrr!

The other day, Tralaine emailed and said that she thought we would be running with around 6,000 people. That is, by far, the most people I have ever been in a race with. I get to wear a time chip on my shoe and everything.....this is the real thing. How exciting......

Must finish work to start packing:-P

No comments: