Saturday, April 8, 2006

St. Louis Here I Come!

It is almost time to leave the house. Just imagine, tomorrow morning at this time I will have already heard the starting gun and be in the first couple of miles. I am overflowing with excitement. This is so awesome. I have everything packed.......so many clothes it could snow tomorrow and I would be fine. Think the weather is going to be very chilly in the morning so all I have to do now is figure out how many layers.

Have gotten more phone calls of support. Dad's was the funniest (if you want to call it that). He called to wish me luck and followed it up with ...."you're not going to do one again are you?". Guess seeing me bonk on the 1/2 has him a bit skeptical. No bonking this time. Proper hydration, food, rest, and training should do the trick.

Must go......St. Louis here I come.

No comments: