Tuesday, December 15, 2009

26.2 Journey's on Hold

Guess maybe I should have posted this a while back but it just never happened.....so the Journey's to 26.2 are put on hold for a little while since I am now PREGNANT. I can't believe it finally happened. Michael and I have been trying for close to 2 years (which I know is not long at all) but it seemed like forever and it has finally worked.

So here are the stats - I am 18 weeks along today. The due date is May 18th. We will find out later today (hopefully) if it is a boy or a girl. And YES, I am still RUNNING (not fast, but still moving). Since we found out I have been able to continue running but did have to take a 3 week break (some minor issues) and am logging about 20 miles a week. I try to run 2 four milers and 2 six milers each week. My legs still feel good but my lungs are feeling the hormones of pregnancy (who knew). But the worst part is my bladder. Not sure how long I will be able to put up with having to stop all the time to pee but I will hold out as long as I can.

Hopefully I will continue posting about my running and pregnancy for a while. I really want to be one of those women that can run well through the whole thing, but who knows. It's all about the baby now and we will see what she/he is going to "allow" ;-)

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com


Run on,
B

1 comment:

The Butricks said...

I am REALLY behind on my blog reading...but CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear about this new journey:)