Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holiday Treats

Hoping to finish off my Holiday baking (except for 2 cheesecakes that I will bake on Monday) sometime tonight. I have split up all the treats and am short on Peppermint Bark and have to ice all the sugar cookies. I do have a friend coming over tonight and I hope she is up for some decorating. I found the cutest little Chinese take-out boxes at Michael's (the craft store) that I am putting all the snacks for neighbors in and have some left over tins from Wal-Mart that a few other treats will go in.




For those of you that don't know it, packaging is important. I usually pick up my containers right after Christmas during sales and this year I am hoping that Target still has some of their tins available. I will also be hitting Michael's again for more take-out boxes. They are the perfect size for small amounts of treats.

No comments: