Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Must Have - Jewerly Find

I have run across The Vintage Pearl website being referenced on two different blogs I follow and I am loving it. I MUST have one of these necklaces.


Being that we haven't picked a name for our new addition yet I am holding off on buying one but will as soon as he is born. I really like the"Circle of Love" necklace and think I will put his name and birthday on it. But really with so many awesome ideas I could change my mind before then. Great, another thing to wait on ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Another fun jewelry site shared by my friend Allison - Lisa Leonard Designs. Very similar stuff http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/

Some other fun handmade jewelry that I ran into at the KC Plaza Art Show a few years back.... Pam Kehoe-Peterson Jewelry found at www.pamkehoepeterson.com - love the bracelets and have hinted for one to my hubby for a while with no success yet. Fingers crossed.