Friday, July 16, 2010

iPhone Photo Fun

I have been having a great time playing with my new iPhone 4 but have found that Hipstamatic isn't working quite like it did on my 3G. Not sure what is up with that but hopefully there will be an update soon and they will fix it. Did want to share a few shots I have taken that I thought turned out pretty cool.


I have experimented with only the free Hipstamatic stuff so far and need to see what else is out there. But the big struggle is remembering which lens, film, and flash effects do what. How can I keep it all straight???

Other things to do with the new phone... remember that it has a flash on the camera and video capabilities. I need to take so many more pictures than I have been and I'm not sure why I keep forgetting. Maybe there needs to be a bow tied around my finger as a reminder or maybe there are just too many things to remember.

The Pioneer Woman did put up an inspiring post on her blog lately about Using Your iPhone Camera which I thought was pretty cool since she is an excellent photographer and Photoshop user. Thought it might inspire other ;) It even mentions Hipstamatic.

*Thanks to MomBEs Place for all the photography and blog tips and advice ;-) Love your new Hipstamatic pics from the beach.

2 comments:

MomBE said...

Can't wait to catch up! Lots to share, and thanks for the comments on the pics, LOVE your shots from your Hip too! I agree on remembering the difference between all the settings!!!

Laura A said...

Brooke, the pictures of Michael and Greyson are so great...as for remembering to take pictures and remembering all the settings and lens, etc., you are right in the fact that you just have way too much to remember. With all of our technology now, it takes a lot of time and effort to figure "it" all out and remember everything that "it" will do! Waiting to hear more about that sweet boy!! Love ya!