Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Free Fonts Extravaganza

When it comes to finding free fonts, this morning I hit the mother-load. Check these out ....they are AWESOME!!! The first is to Fonts for Peas and the second link is to Free Scrapbook Fonts both created by the same husband and wife team.


You can search through all of the fonts - and waste half a day like I did (kidding), or you can search through the type of font you are looking for on the right hand side. They even have some doodle packages that would be fun to use on blogs or some digital scrapbooking. 

FYI - for those of you that don't know how to install fonts to your computer here are some easy instructions for Windows 7 or Mac OS X.

Great, I better go now - I have to create some new projects to use the 100+ fonts I think I downloaded. 


No comments: