Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Why Wednesday - Solo Riding

I will make this quick and to the point....cause it's a simple question....I should probably be able to answer it on my own....and I should be able to resolve it....but alas, the question still lingers....

WHY don't I think I can go on a bike ride by myself?  
...and to extend that...
HOW is it that I can RUN for multiple hours but when I think about riding my bike for that kind of time it feels like it just won't fit in???

With an adventure race looming, I need to get on some trails. I have put in some seat miles but not near enough to say I am ready for the race. I was going to go to spin class yesterday, but due to sick baby, I didn't get to go. I'm planning to do a ride tomorrow night when Michael gets home to watch G and then a Sunday road ride with Chanti. Let's hope they all pan out.

Run On!
Brooke

1 comment:

Alessandro S Silva said...

I think I was not born for bike rides, that's why I try to run just with help of my feet...

Boas Corridas!!

Alessandro
http://blog42195.blogspot.com/