Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Why Wednesday x2 - and late

Wow, it has been busy around here and the nice weather has kept us out later and let me give you a few more excuses........but really in my list of priorities, this has dropped to the bottom of the never ending (never finished) to-do list. But no worries, I am back ;-)

This week (and last) I finally got on my (and Chanti's) bike for some seat time. With the adventure race just around the corner and with Don(na) counting on me, I have to do more than run.

WHY is it so hard for me to cross train???

With a little guy, work, hobbies, planning a bridal shower and a 1st Birthday party, and sleep, I am find it very difficult to fit in one more thing, but this past week I did it. Sunday I went on a road ride (27 miles) in 35 mph gusts with Chanti and friends and then Thursday morning I made it to 45 minutes of spin class. I even made my normal 4 runs. Sometime next week I MUST get off the road and get some trails and/or some hills in.

Let's see what I can get it.

Run On!
Brooke

No comments: