Friday, May 14, 2010

A Great Night

So our first night with Greyson in the hospital went well...he is such a great baby, hope it stays that way ;-) We got up 3 times for a feeding which wasn't too bad. I am sure this is all going to catch up with us soon.

We are lucky to have our awesome nurse, Emily back for the day. She loves Greyson so much and is very helpful. She is even going to watch me give him a bath all by myself today to make sure I know what I am doing.

Doctors came in for rounds this morning and are still checking his Bilirubin (sp?) in the morning so we will get one more night of needed practice before going home tomorrow. We had the "car bed lady" in this morning and she and Michael installed the car seat. It isn't as stable as I would want but it has been car crash tested. We have our baby appointments made for next week in Joplin and for a follow up here all set up. Lactation came in for a final meeting and things are looking good in that department. We have a Infant CPR class at one and he has a hearing test sometime this afternoon.

Its a busy day but we are excited to have him home soon.
Brooke

No comments: