Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Slow Start

Hoping today doesn't fly by as fast as yesterday but i think it already might be. Michaeel and I are still getting around to head up to see Greyson since we overslept :( Think we might b a little tired????
We are going to leave and be up to the hospital by 9am. I had called to leave a message with Emily, Greysons Nurse, so that she would know when I could feed and she called right back to let me know he has already had a couple of tests this morning and is hungry now. She just wanted to check to see if we could come earlier but not to worry if we needed more time :) She is great!

I plan to try and put up a post from the hospital from the family resource room if possible and maybe try to take an afternoon break in one of the napping rooms provided by Ronald McDonald House at the hospital. You all wouldn't believe all the support provided by these two facilities. For those of you that wonder who you could donate to or volunteer for - I think it would be hard not to put these two facilities at the top of my list. Michael says he agrees. Must go, time to clean up and get up there to see our guy.
Brooke

For those of you that know me best - you will get a kick out of this. I have figured out how to multitask and be more proficient by learning how to type an update with one hand while holding the pump bottles with the other. Gives me 15 more minutes ;-) (Sorry for those of you guys that talking about "breast stuff" gives you the willies)

No comments: