Thursday, May 27, 2010

My New Hobby (...And Baby Makes Three)

There is a saying that goes "who ever ends with the most toys wins". You know that I believe it's about having the most hobbies of course. Thought you might like to "meet" my (our) newest hobby, Greyson. He is now almost 3 weeks old and has completely dominated our time. He is tons of fun to hang out and play with, which is also an important characteristic of my hobbies.

Photographer: Allison Rogers
I am hoping to get to do some scrapbooking while he is napping (all about him of course). My friend Allison (MomBEs Place, Hotwheels & Hairbows) took some gorgeous pictures of him in his second week of life that must be part of his "scrap-baby-book" and there is an announcement that must be sent out as well so there is work to do. You'll be the first to see once I get them done. Now if only he would go back to sleep so I can get back to PhotoShop ;-) Doesn't he know how much others will want to see his beautiful face!

FYI -  I can get you Allison's contact info if you are interested in having her shoot some photos for you.

No comments: