Friday, January 14, 2011

Foto Friday - Project 356 Days 1-14

Here are the first 2 weeks of photos for my Project 365.

Day 1 - 1/1/11 - Greyson's first time swimming with Daddy and he loved it. Picture taken with my Sony Cybershot. Editing - 4 Hens Actions and frame.

Day 2 -  1/2/11 - After an hour of fussing and crying we figured out that Greyson's top two teeth were coming in. Tried to show everyone with a picture but he wasn't working with us. Picture taken with my iPhone 4. Editing - 4 Hens Black and White action.

Day 3 - 1/3/11 - My pump...will be happy when I can pack this backpack away ;) Picture taken with Hipstamatic on my iPhone 4.

Day 4 - 1/4/11- Fayetteville maternity ward had plenty of plugs and pumps available for use. Was at he hospital for Charlie's neck surgery. Picture taken with iPhone 4 - editing colorization action

Day 5 - 1/5/11 - Greyson has perfected sitting on his own and can play with even more toys now. Picture taken with iPhone 4 - editing action set 26-5.

Day 6 - 1/6/11 - A blue Red Box - interesting that one of our lake friends is working to get them red again. Picture taken with iPhone 4 - no editing.

Day 7 - 1/7/11 - Venti, Decaf, Skinny, Caramel. Picture taken with iPhone 4 - Editing action Pioneer Woman Black and White.
Day 8 - 1/8/11 - Handle bar on my new bike, the Lisa 120. How cool that my point and shoot can take a shallow depth of field image - Edit adjusted color curves.

 Day 9 - 1/9/11 - Shelves at La Altena - Picture taken with Hipstamatic on my iPhone 4.

Day 10 - 1/10/11 - My water bottle on the desk...notice the bubbles and blurred background. Macro setting on Sony Cybershot - No editing.

Day 11 - 1/11/11 - Greyson loves books already - Picture taken with Hipstamatic on my iPhone 4.

 Day 12 - 1/12/11- Caught G in a great mood at dinner time - Picture taken with my Sony Cybershot. Editing - burnt edge and Pioneer Woman 70's.

Day 13 - 1/13/11 - Michael and Greyson messing around before nap time. A little Where's Waldo? Picture taken with my Sony Cybershot - no editing.

Day 14 - 1/14/11 - A yummy lunch from Qdoba. Mexican Gumbo and Chicken Soft Tacos. Picture taken with my Sony Cybershot. Editing - My 4 Hens Glee action. Used some tips I learned about taking pictures of food from The Pioneer Woman.

1 comment:

MomBE said...

Don't ever wonder again if you've got the photog gene. These pics prove you certainly do!!! LOVE them, and I like the addition of sharing the action/edit you did on them. Good idea. You are on your way to 365.