Monday, January 10, 2011

Goodbye Christmas - Hello New Year

The holidays are over and thanks to Michael, all packed up as well. With hosting 4 Christmas' celebrations we were exhausted by the time the last one was over...so exhausted that I couldn't seem to get the decorations down in one afternoon as I usually do. After 2 nights of packing up ornaments Michael took over and had all the lights off the tree and the tree packed away in the time it took me to finish my long run. What a great husband I have. Now all we have to do is get everything from the garage back into the attic.

Things to do next year....figure out Christmas card and plan Christmas letter, start next year's group present (scrapbook something), find a new Christmas tree (ours ways leaning very bad this year) or find somewhere to go cut a tree down (sounds like a fun new tradition).

Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday season.

No comments: