Friday, January 21, 2011

Foto Friday - Project 365 days 15-21

15 - 1/15 - 20 miler: I know this might not really be considered a "picture" to some but I did "take" this picture with my iPhone 4 by holding down the power button and home button at the same time....what I think is a very cool feature of the phone.

16 - 1/16 - The first dump and he handled it pretty well. Picture taken with the Sony Cybershot and added a Velvet Truffle action.

17 - 1/17 - I Love My Mac. Picture taken with my Sony Cybershot and added a Quick Edge Burn edit.

18 - 1/18 - Land locked. What is a submarine doing in the middle of Missouri? Picture taken with my iPhone 4 using Hipstamatic (lens Kaimal Mark II, film Blanko, flash Off).

19 - 1/19 - Don't think Jennifer Morris will be buying any gas, pizza, or orange/vanilla twist. Look close. Picture taken with the Sony Cybershot.

20 - 1/20 - Sprite reflections. Picture taken with the Sony Cybershot. Editing - PW Lovely & Etheral action.

21 - 1/21 - Greyson's Perspective - sometimes you got to see what they see. Picture taken with the Sony Cybershot. Editing - PW 70's action and photo frame.

No comments: