Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project 365 or Project 52 - Time Will Tell

Don't know how many of you have heard of Project 365 but you're going to start hearing about it here more often....it's where you take one picture a day for the entire year. I have been tempted by this project for the last 2 years and thought I couldn't do it since I didn't have a "fancy" camera and I was using just a point and shoot camera, but this year I am not going to let that stop me.

Taking one picture a day is a little overwhelming but as long as I can do it I will stick with the project. Don't worry....if I end up dropping the ball I will quickly turn it into Project 52 and will take the pressure off myself a bit and only worry about taking a picture a week.

1/10/11 Already a Book Lover
Watch for my photos on Friday when I plan to post the first 14 pictures of the year. I think I have some fun ones to share and it will be a great way to document our year - can't believe how much easier it is to take pictures when you have a cute little guy to take pictures of; or should I say guys ;)

Here's one that may make the cut.

No comments: